The official Internal Revenue Commmission Salary or Wages Tax Calculator is available for download to your desktop and can be used instead of the printed forms provided by the IRC.
The calculator has tax rates embedded from 1998 to 2011 and will be updated annually.
IRC Salary or Wages Tax Calculator & Help Files
The official Internal Revenue Commmission Gross Salary or Wages Tax Explanatory Notes to be used in conjunction with the Income Tax Calculators are available for download to your desktop and can be used instead of the printed forms provided by the IRC.
Smiths offer the following range of services to help your business become more efficient and profitable.
- Preparation of periodical management accounts and financial statements to International Accounting Standards.
- Maintenance of accounting records for statutory and taxation purposes.
- Installation of computerised accounting systems.
- Assistance with Government and industry statistical returns.
- Preparation of finance applications.
- Developing goals.
- Cost analysis.
- Insurance reviews.
- Budgets and cash flows.
- Personnel evaluation and recruitment.
- Feasibility reports.
- Share valuations.
Chris Smith and some of the staff
Auditing and assurance
- Tax planning.
- Calculating and lodging appropriate documentation for -
- Business payments tax
- Foreign contractors tax
- Goods and services tax
- Income tax
- Salary and wages tax
- Withholding taxes
- Auditing to International Auditing Standards.
- Internal control advice.
- Application of flexible, risk-sensitive approach to auditing.
- Identification of client needs and relevant advice.
- The use of skilled professional staff.
- Securing assets, records and businesses.
- Carrying on businesses where necessary.
- Disposing of assets in accordance with the terms of receivership and or liquidation.
- Paying out creditors and shareholders.